Meet the Expert USA: Your One Stop Shop for the US Marketplace.
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Join UK Trade & Investment on Tuesday 16 February 2016 at Telford Campus, University of Wolverhampton and meet a host of trade experts from the USA, who have first-hand knowledge of the market. By bringing together this team of experts, you and your company will be given the knowledge and guidance to assist in finding success in this diverse and highly competitive market.
With close language, cultural and political ties, the relationship between the UK and US offers huge potential for businesses on both sides of the Atlantic. Now is the right time to see how you can gain market entry or develop your existing market strategy.
Why should you attend?
• already trading in this market? get advice on expanding
• find out why you should consider selling in the US
• learn about how to locate, partner or invest in the US
• identify opportunities and understand the pitfalls of doing business in the US
• get advice on taxation, immigration and legal matters
Rob Whittall, managing partner of Dyke Yaxley LLC, will be the resident expert on international taxation issues.